Our client in Brampton is currently seeking a warehouse associate to permanently join their production team. This position is for weekends, Saturday and Sunday (7:00 PM- 7:00 AM).
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for the movement of both inventory and non-inventory items within the warehouse(s), production and compounding departments, and with external customers while providing a high level of service to internal and external stakeholders.
* Valid Forklift Certification is required (Raymond Double or Single Reach)*
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Operate Fork Lift and/or Pallet trucks:
- Timely pick, stage, load/unload trucks, check and supply components, bulk inventory, and raw materials as per pick lists for the Packaging, Compounding and other internal departments.
- Verify material description, item number, lot number, container number, license plate and counts for all inbound and outbound materials and to ensure proper documentation in SAP according procedures.
- Material movements via RF Gun and backup systems when required.
- Drive the 5 ton Truck to move material safely between the buildings.
- Perform timely cycle counts as required.
- Complete all cGMP Documentation correctly and in a timely manner.
- Complete all training assignments and maintain personal training records.
- Participate in Internal, Customer and Regulatory Audits.
- General housekeeping duties in efforts to maintain a clean and organized working area as per cGMP.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Secondary School / High School Diploma.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License in good standing is required.
- Fork lift truck certification is required.
- 2-5 years’ experience with Single/Double Raymond Reach truck, and Ride on Walkie (Counter balance is an asset).
- 2 to 5 years of experience within a Warehouse environment.
- Prior pharmaceutical/food environment experience is a strong asset.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task, manage time, and work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Understanding of cGMP concepts and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Good understanding of SAP and RF is an asset.
- Ability to lift up to 25kgs objects and handle 220 kg drums using supplied equipment.
- Required to follow and adhere to proper material handling procedures.
- Must be safety consciousness.
- First Aid/CPR training is an asset.
- Flexibility to work overtime on an as required basis
* Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.