Our Brampton client is presently looking for a Line Leader to join our Packaging department (full time weekend shift – must be available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays).
To ensure the safety, quality, productivity and training needs of the team members to achieve the goals defined for the packaging department.
HOURS OF WORK: WEEKEND SHIFT (shift premium provided for)
Weekend Shift Rotation every 2 weeks
• Friday to Sunday inclusive from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Friday at 7:00 p.m. through to Monday morning at 7:00 a.m. (inclusive)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Complete G.M.P. documents, such as the Packaging Work Order, and forward to the documentation review clerk.
- Ensure equipment log books (stationary/non stationary) are accurately completed.
- Reconcile components used for the packaging operation. (SAP)
- Review and ensure accurate data is recorded and entered into Shop Floor Data collection system.
- Perform housekeeping tasks such as washing floors, walls etc. required in the SOP’s.
- Perform the tasks as directed on the Packaging Work Order (PWO).
- Perform in-process checks
- Retrieve samples as per PWO ie: Routine, Stability, Validation etc.
- Participate in Line Clearance process
- Safety: ensure team members are knowledgeable and aware of the equipment and environment they are expected to work in.
- Quality: monitor and be aware of excessive scrap from the line.
- Complete BPCS transactions in a timely manner.
- Accurately complete PWO and reconcile components in a timely manner.
- Productivity: minimize downtime and maximize up-time by comparing standard line efficiencies to current real time productivity. (Checkweigh Display Data & Shop Floor Data Control).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent.
• 2 years of experience in a similar capacity within a pharmaceutical packaging environment.
• Previous experience within a current GMP manufacturing environment is required.
• Excellent math skills
• Proficiency with applicable computer software including Microsoft Office, Manufacturing Execution and SAP software
• Strong organization ability combined with proactive mindset and ability to anticipate issues and recommend corrective actions.
• Able to multitask and prioritize work.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with shop floor personnel on a daily basis.
* Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..