Our client located in Mississauga, ON is actively looking for candidates to fill this contract role paying $16.00 per hour. There is a strong possibility of permanent placement. Shifts are from 7 am to 3 pm.
This position is a temporary role, with the potential to become permanent.
Job Description: Main duties:
-Unwrap paper rolls to prep for putting on rollstands.
-Work with other employees to get rolls on machine efficiently
-Wrap and strap finished skids
-Wipe skids with tack cloth before wrap and strap
– Tie off baler when full bale
-Clean work area Use pump truck to unload skids off sheeter
-Put new skids on skid table with other employees
-Help operator clean machine after running certain products for dust etc.
– Other duties as per request from plant manager or operator
Qualifications & Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year’s experience similar role preferred
• Ability to work rotating shifts
• Experience with small power and hand tools is an asset
• Ability to lift up to 40-50 lbs
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.