As a valuable member of the Canadian Commercial Team, you will be responsible for the development of strategic and tactical initiatives aimed at increasing product revenue, profitability and market share. You will use your years of pharmaceutical marketing experience to manage the lifecycle of our existing product portfolio, while working to grow strategic segments of our overall Canadian offering.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
• Develop strategic product marketing plans through insightful interpretation of evolving stakeholder strategies, competitive intelligence and overall industry knowledge
• Develop, coordinate, communicate and implement a marketing plan for the company’s complete
• Manage the intake of competitive and industry intelligence to identify risks and opportunities that exist within existing portfolio and future pipeline
• Work closely with Sales and Customer Service in identifying competitive opportunities or potential risks to monthly performance targets.
• Manage complete lifecycle of product portfolio, including launch strategies, pricing and sku optimization, market share and penetration targets through to product discontinuation
• Working with Trade Marketing to ensure all digital and print material related to product information is relevant, up to date and effective
• Manage customer listing grids to ensure appropriate inventory and allocation of product, ensuring superior customer fulfillment and listing retention
• Working with Director of Commercial Operations, Demand Planning, Supply Chain and Customer Service to ensure product supply meets with demand expectations
• Manage our Market Research team, ensuring timely and accurate market information is produced on a monthly and ad-hoc basis, using IQVIA, Neilson and other data sources as required
• In collaboration with the Sales and Commercial Finance teams, set annual sales objectives, promotional allowances and profitability objectives to establish agreed upon growth and market share targets
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of a University degree, preferably in Science or Business
- Minimum of 5-10 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience (preferably in the generic industry)
- Experience working with IQVIA with advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple internal stakeholders such as Supply Chain, Quality, Business
- Development and Sales
- Dynamic leadership skills
Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..