Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our client in Mississauga is seeking a Sales Coordinator Support to join their team on a contractual basis.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The National Accounts Support/Coordinator is a key strategic person that works collaboratively with the National Account Managers. This position will report to the Senior Director of National Accounts. This role is a year long contract to cover maternity leave.
- Set up and maintain all products with all main accounts.
- Maintain and update monthly New Product Flooring Tracking.
- Monthly Updates of item Cross Reference List.
- Work with National Account Managers to create in store and associate training materials and updates.
- Review forecast vs actual sales to highlight discrepancies and opportunities.
- Transitions – This includes necessary support to managers (pitches, sales reports, launch plans, etc.) as well as complete set ups for online and in store within a minimum of 60 ‐ 90-day window before launch for each account.
- Online execution of items across accounts.
- Other duties and responsibilities for all National Account Managers to support the team in achieving sales and profit objectives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Inc.**