Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our client in Mississauga is seeking a financial accountant to join their team for a 5 month temporary contract.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in: Accounting our Business Admin.
- 5 years accounting GL Analysis
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Word, etc.) and ability to learn proprietary software System
- Solid and proven knowledge base of IFRS / GAAP
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Reconcile and Analyze GL accounts
- Month End Financial Reporting
- Custom Brokerage Finance support
- STAT Canada statically reporting
- Liaise with Canada Border Service Agency (CBSA)
- Reviewing and approving Outsource team Reconciliation, journals and Adjustments
- Participate & Support quarterly Audits
- Custom Brokerage Operational system supporter
- Support Outsource team regarding daily activities and knowledge sharing.
- Support Banking administration team with Daily banking Activities
- Performing other tasks requested by the treasury manager
- Capacity to consistently perform high quality work independently with limited supervision
- Team player; high degree of integrity, high initiative, professional judgment, and collaboration
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment; personal responsibility & accountability
• Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.