Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
What Our Client Offers:
- A safe and clean; GMP regulated work environment
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- A competitive wage/salary
- Incentive bonus programs that are designed to reward employees for their individual contributions
- Benefit programs designed to support our employees and their families, including a comprehensive health & dental benefits package, group RRSP matching program, direct access to healthcare and well-being programs, and paid time off
- Employee training and organizational development programs including tuition reimbursement, internal mobility programs, and employee recognition programs
Recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager (Montreal, QC) to join a highly successful team.
The individual will lead a sales team of Customer Account Representatives and a Buying Group Account Manager and provide coaching, training and mentoring to maximize sales performance. They will be accountable for achieving/exceeding sales objectives, profitability targets, market share goals, and overall product penetration performance for the entire region. The Regional Sales Manager will develop the overall business plan for the region based on corporate strategy provided and ensure execution of plans through their Customer Account Representatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Lead and manage a sales team in order to maximize sales revenues and meet/exceed corporate-set objectives.
- Recruit, counsel, coach and develop a regional sales team that drives the entire business
- Analyze, develop and execute a Business Plan that maximizes sales for the region
- Develops report and analyzes the buying group potential and determine value of existing and prospective customers and activities to the organization
- Develops and implements a strategic business plan for each Buying Group in alignment with Marketing that maximizes sales & profitability
- The Business Plan should be re-evaluated on a quarterly basis in all territories, the region and with top tier accounts
- Monitors sales performance and makes necessary adjustments to business plans to correct performance.
- Evaluate market & industry trends, gather competitive intelligence and identify trends that affect current and future growth of the region
- Keep abreast of changes within the region involving government, and associations
- Communicate to management all pertinent information concerning competitive activities, customer attitudes, and market trends
- Assist in establishing regional and territory sales budgets
- Perform effective annual performance appraisals to promote personal growth of team members
- Plan and conduct motivating sales meetings that foster learning and enhance skill set to improve business acumen and drive profitability with in the territories
- Maintain fiscal responsibility managing trade spends per account to maximize profitability and ensure operations spend is to budget
- Participate, execute, provide input on industry and customer trade shows as required
- Build strong, collaborative business relationships with internal (sales team and back office)
- Comply with all administrative requests in a timely matter
- Complete all GMP training and maintain current personal training records in accordance with company guidelines
- Comply with all corporate guidelines, ethics and industry code of conduct
- Participate in Internal, Customer and Regulatory Audits when required
- Overnight travel (as required)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of a University degree preferably in Science or Business.
- 3-5 years Sales management experience
- Generic Rx experience a significant asset
- Possesses a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Proven Leadership skills
- Strong coaching, training and people development capabilities
- Strong Business Acumen / Strategic & Analytical Thinker
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player with the ability to build and motivate a team
- Excellent computer skills (excel, power point, word)
- Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales position
- Problem solving
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections