Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our client in Brampton, is seeking a Recruiter to join their team on a contractual basis to support their permanent staffing needs.
Salary: Negotiable (Based on Experience)
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, this role will be responsible for supporting and partnering directly with hiring managers and Taro’s Recruiter to successfully fill a variety of roles within the Organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage and deliver full-cycle recruitment for all position including sourcing, screening, interviewing, background checking, testing, if applicable, and applicable hiring process
· Leverage a variety of channels to support sourcing of candidates, including: online job boards, employee referrals, social media, community organizations, campus recruitment etc. (Linkedin, Indeed, etc.)
· Initiate offer process and make recommendations based on market and internal comparators.
· Maintain up-to-date recruitment reports and analytics. Manage the ATS tool at the site level including preparation and analysis of reports / data of all relevant recruitment metrics – weekly requisition update, monthly vacancy report, time to fill, source utilization, recruitment cost by source, etc.
· Ensure compliance with all human rights legislation and employment standards legislation .
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must understand and possess a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality
· Collaborative team player with demonstrated professional and emotional maturity and judgment to handle confidential and sensitive situations with integrity, diplomacy, tact and high ethical standards
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and sound judgement
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and take action when required while maintaining focus on timely and quality completion of projects
· Demonstrated ability to develop creative, diverse and cost effective strategies for recruiting and identifying candidates
· Creative, innovative, detail oriented and demonstrates high level of initiative
· Knowledgeable on HR practices and employment legislation
· Ability to work in a fast paced Human Resources environment
· Minimum University Degree / College Diploma in a relevant Human Resources / Business discipline
· Minimum 2 years of progressive talent acquisition experience recruiting for a variety of roles
· Experience in a manufacturing/pharmaceutical environment preferred
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.