Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our pharmaceutical client located in Brampton is seeking a full-time Recruiter to manage in-house full-cycle recruitment and drive recruiting process improvements.
What we offer:
- A safe and clean; GMP regulated work environment
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- A competitive wage/salary
- Incentive bonus programs that are designed to reward employees for their individual contributions
- Benefit programs designed to support our employees and their families, including a comprehensive health & dental benefits package, group RRSP matching program, direct access to healthcare and well-being programs, and paid time off
- Employee training and organizational development programs including tuition reimbursement, internal mobility programs, and employee recognition programs
Our Brampton location is presently looking for a Recruiter (full time permanent) to join our HR department.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Recruiter will be responsible for supporting and partnering directly with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to successfully fill a variety of roles within the Organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Manage and deliver full-cycle recruitment for all Canadian positions including sourcing, screening, interviewing, background checking, testing, if applicable, and applicable hiring process
- In collaboration with the HR Business Partners and each line of business, understand and assess Talent needs
- Leverage a variety of channels to support sourcing of candidates, including: online job boards, employee referrals, social media, community organizations, campus recruitment etc. (Linkedin, Indeed, etc.)
- Coach Managers on effective interviewing techniques and hiring decisions
- Manage the Summer Internship Program in collaboration with the HR Business Partners
- Initiate offer processes and make recommendations based on market and internal comparators
- Maintain up-to-date recruitment reports and analytics. Manage the ATS tool at the site level including preparation and analysis of reports / data of all relevant recruitment metrics – weekly requisition update, monthly vacancy report, time to fill, source utilization, recruitment cost by source, etc.
- Monitor industry strategies; participate in the development of new innovative ideas and initiatives to distinguish company from its competition and build / promote the brand
- Ensure all internal and external recruitment related communications are aligned with the branding strategy
- Contribute to special projects, such as rewards and recognition program, employee incentives program, employee referral program, summer student program and retention strategy and initiatives, etc.
- Support and optimize employee referral process to ensure recruitment practices are cost effective
- Facilitate process of accumulating and providing feedback on job descriptions and titles to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies
- Ensure compliance with all human rights legislation and employment standards legislation
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum University Degree / College Diploma in a relevant Human Resources / Business discipline
- Minimum three to five years of progressive talent acquisition experience recruiting for a variety of roles across all levels
- Experience in a manufacturing/pharmaceutical environment is preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Understand and possess a high degree of sensitivity and confidentiality
- Collaborative team player with demonstrated professional and emotional maturity and judgment to handle confidential and sensitive situations with integrity, diplomacy, tact and high ethical standards
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels of the organization combined with strong ability to influence decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and sound judgement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and take action when required while maintaining focus on timely and quality completion of projects
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative, diverse and cost effective strategies for recruiting and identifying candidates
- Strong technical skills to keep up with today’s electronic environment including Proficiency with PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and web recruitment tools, including social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Creative, innovative, detail oriented and demonstrates high level of initiative
- Strong problem solving abilities required to act as internal consultant to Management and employees on recruitment related activities
- Knowledgeable on HR practices and employment legislation
- Ability to work in a fast paced Human Resources environment
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.***