Website Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Available positions: Afternoon Shift (Permanent), Weekend Shift (Permanent).
Perform activities within the packaging department pertaining to the filling and packaging of drug product within a G.M.P. environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete G.M.P. documents, such as the Packaging Work Order.
- Place packaged drug product into case shippers.
- Perform manual functions on the line such as transferring tubes from one conveyor to the next, flip cartons and supply the various magazines / hoppers with components.
- Operate packaging equipment and be able to perform roll changes and basic trouble shooting
- Perform “in process “checks as directed by the line leader.
- Verify in-process test results, component lot # changes etc.
- Assist with the counting (reconcile) of components used for the packaging operation.
- Perform housekeeping tasks such as washing floors, walls etc.
- Participate in the Line Clearance Process.
- Assist line leaders with documentation and enter data into appropriate applications
- Operate manual fillers and L Bar sealers.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- Complete all GMP Documentation correctly and in a timely manner.
- Complete all training assignments and maintain personal training records.
- Participate in Non Conformance Investigations if required.
- Participate in Internal, Customer and Regulatory Audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent math skills.
- Interacting with shop floor personnel on a daily basis.
- Good command of the English Language, verbal, reading and writing.
- Ability to use a computer including Microsoft and Manufacturing Execution software.
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a pharmaceutical packaging environment.
** Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.