Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our client in Vaughan is seeking an Order Fulfillment Specialist to join their Sales team.
The Order Fulfillment Specialist will manage the inventory, shipping and receiving of all point-of-sale material for our client in Canada. The individual will help distribute point of sale material across Canada to help support sales teams and retail partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all inventory management ensuring orders are properly updated on online tracking site.
- Offloading delivery trucks transporting merchandise into the warehouse.
- Arranging incoming deliveries and schedule deliveries to distribution centers across Canada.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Packing the merchandise for delivery.
- Transporting the packed items to the delivery trucks.
- Finalizing the work order and update the inventory database.
- Performing warehouse duties using pallet jacks, cherry pickers, and forklifts.
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of the order.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales teams.
- Provide tracking information for shipped items.
- Track PST (Provincial Sales Tax) for items shipped outside of Ontario.
- The Vaughan Showroom Set up and tear down for product presentations and roadshows.
- Other duties as required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in related field
- Experience with documenting processes
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office
- Logistics, Shipping and Receiving experience
- Team oriented individual with a consistently positive attitude
- Possess strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, follow through, and ability to interface with others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced working environment
- Position is based Vaughan Facility
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to stand or walk for up to 8-hours a day
- Marketing Team
- Sales Regional Manager
- Sales team
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.