Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great companies with great people'
Our client in Brampton, ON, is seeking a qualified manager of Supply Planning to join their Supply Chain department.
The Manager, Supply Planning is accountable for long term planning and the provision of providing master schedules for production operations while balancing operational efficiencies and customer service.. This position will concentrate on production planning for both compounding and packaging to maximize productivity.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Responsible to create firm monthly schedule using APO.
- Responsible for creating the upcoming two months pre-commits and provide backorder projection report for Canada and USA.
- Release of raw materials on time for production.
- Maintaining backorders below target.
- Collaborate with quality, procurement and operations to meet objectives of successful production plan.
- Provide functional leadership and management to Master Planner and shop floor coordinators to meet targets.
- Responsible for creating monthly metrics and corporate reports on time.
- Responsible to ensure all materials are released in advance of monthly schedule.
- Responsible for performing cost/benefit analysis in support of proposed process improvements and developing recommendations to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Successful integration of product launches, scale up’s and R&D team
- Creating quarterly master schedules and finite weekly plans
- Work with Distribution, Manufacturing, Finance, Quality and other departments in matters relating to planning, cost reduction and system implementation
- Provide weekly metrics related to Key Performance Indicators ,(Tech Ops) meeting and maintain production schedule adherence report
- Quarterly production plan with capacity analysis
- Provide strong support for overall operational success of the planning functions and other organizational segments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- University Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 -7 years experience in pharmaceutical planning/ operations and a minimum of 2 years experience in Supply Chain Management
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in managing a Supply Chain / Supply Planning team
- Must have extensive APO experience, and SAP experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability including coaching, training, motivating and influencing a team of professionals
- APICS CPIM/CSCP or PMAC SCMP certification
- Working experience with ERP systems
**Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc**