Career Connections Canada Inc
"Connecting great people with great companies"
Our pharmaceutical client in Mississauga is seeking a qualified candidate to join their sales and marketing department.
***Pharma, Food or CPG industry Required***
Plans, organizes, directs, manages, evaluates and is responsible for all Customer Services activities to enhance Customer relationships while meeting organizational and operational objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provides leadership and direction to the daily operations of the Customer Service team to ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization
- In conjunction with Director of Sales, determines strategic direction of Customer Service in line with the Canadian Sales and Marketing organization
- Develops and implements Customer Service Policies and Procedures and KPI’s; Identifies and implements strategies to improve quality of service and productivity
- Assist with on-boarding of new corporate account listings, set up of sales promotions to ensure inventory is available with wholesalers/direct customers.
- Develops key performance indicators and communicates Customer Service standards to ensure the achievement and maintenance of agreed standards;
- Develops and maintains a constructive and cooperative working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages department operating budget expenses
- Evaluates staff and provides ongoing performance management;
- Provides the Customer Service personnel with training & coaching as identified
- Champion the flow of demand, supply and inventory information between key internal stakeholders – Materials Management, Quality Assurance, Sales/Marketing, to establish precise inventory availability dates which are communicated via the Customer Service backorder report
- Prepare for New Product Launches by setting up wholesaler codes and other wholesaler launch requirements; maintains a master grid of all wholesaler codes.
- Track and recommend inventory movement between depots for major wholesalers.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels by tracking inventory and movement of goods.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum four years previous customer service supervisory/management experience
- University degree/College diploma in relevant field of study
- Bilingual (English & French) is a very strong asset
- Keen understanding of the skills and abilities of a strong Customer Service team
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure with hard deadlines
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong computer skills including: Word, Excel, Power Point, BPCs as related to Customer Service operations
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals, science background is an asset
- Knowledge of Logistics systems as necessary to support top levels of Customer Service
Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc