Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our client in North York is seeking a mailroom coordinator to join their team. The mailroom coordinator is responsible for processing the delivery and pick-up of boxes, supplies and non-inventoried items for internal customers. The mailroom coordinator is also responsible for organizing and maintaining the Logistics Mailroom and assisting Warehouse Technicians with receiving related tasks.
- Delivery / pick up of boxes for shipping and receiving.
- Coordinates the receipts and shipments of inbound and outbound packages(non-inventoried items).
- Coordinates and ensures all time sensitive materials are delivered to internal departments.
- Delivery of printer paper and tyvek envelopes (office supplies) to internal departments. Wrapping of materials for preparation of delivery to all sites and including external vendors.
- Coordination of mail delivery to office towers as well as logistics group.
- Complete sorting of containers for all new receipts of raw materials along with Warehouse Technicians.
- Assist Warehouse Technician with cleaning and preparation of containers for all new receipts of raw materials.
- Transferring of drums from wooden pallets to plastic pallets in preparation for receiving.
- Assist Warehouse Technicians with responding to dock related inquires.
- Manage, maintain and organize the Logistics Mailroom for accuracy.
- Sorts, picks up and delivers incoming and internal packages for the Site.
- Assist with Ordering supplies for the Warehouse / Mailroom Updates.
- Ensures all Shipments are completed in the most efficient, cost effective manner.
- Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
- Performs all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence; Demonstrates strong and visible support of client values.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
- Constant walking, standing, bending, crouching, stooping, and kneeling.
- Physical receiving, picking, packing and shipping of goods in the range of 20- 50 pounds
- Ability to constantly communicate, observe, reading and writing of critical items such as instructions, labels & documentation.
- processing the delivery and pick-up of Iron Mountain boxes, supplies and non-inventoried items for internal customers
- Assisting Warehouse Technicians with receiving related tasks
- All other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computer operating systems
• Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..