Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our client located in Milton, ON is seeking a Financial accountant to join their team on a contract basis.
Length of Assignment: 12-16 months; full time.
- Responsible for overseeing all daily accounting operations;
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting;
- File monthly CRA related documents;
- Manage and monitor credit operations;
- Monitoring and strengthening internal controls by preparing and recommending accounting policies and procedures;
- Establish and maintain relationship with customers and other business partners;
- Prepare and assist with year-end audit with external auditors.
- CPA designation
- Minimum of 3 years in accounting
- SAP experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Human resource experience is an asset
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.