Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our client in Mississauga is seeking a Dealer Customer Marketing to join their team on a contractual basis.
Join the team for a key role that brings our product and programs alive across our broad base of accounts. Engage with the sales force, accounts and buying groups to support our product messaging and trade support. Able to deal with a variety of task and enjoys a fast-paced environment to maximize our sales. Experience with trade marketing, field and customer support a must.
Key responsibilities are to support and grow the brands through draw, conversion and measurement activities with Major Appliance customers. Primarily, this individual is responsible for executing the marketing strategy to support the launch and positioning of the brands in the retail and builder market segments (dealers and distributors). This position requires proven relationship management, strategic thinking, multi-level communication abilities, excellent presentation skills, and a high degree of organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and implement the marketing approach with trade partners to support our short, mid, and long term company objectives
- Manage the marketing, advertising, media, PR strategies, events, and digital consumer experience in collaboration with premium trade partners and internal sales teams
- Ensure branding consistency, central brand messaging, and clear product information across online and instore tactics
- Create marketing materials, programs, and events that effectively communicate, promote, and differentiate brands and products, focusing on their design, performance, quality, and feature set, to trade partners, designers, builder specifiers and consumers
- Support and manage new product launches through promotions, co-op programs, and events
- Deliver consistent brand experiences to retail consumers through effective management of advertising and retail floor execution
- Develop, coordinate, and execute a visible events calendar identifying planning and execution of customer related activities, for example cooking demos, private sales, association meetings, etc.
- Maintain an integrated marketing calendar aligning retailer plans with corporate promotional plans and initiatives, advertising placements, and audit of marketing activities
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing programs and determine/ensure ROI on marketing investments
- Participate in planning sessions, and regular marketing update calls and meetings with sales team to optimize brand awareness, sales, share, and Return on Investment by customer
- Promote retailer co-marketing opportunities, and drive co-advertising mix within assigned regions
- Ensure that retailer print, event, instore, and digital materials adhere to advertising governance guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years of retail or major consumer brand durable goods, sales, event management, or agency experience
- Brand, channel, or digital marketing background highly preferred.
- Strong client services experience
- Strong budget management and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly personable
- Demonstrated track record of influencing priorities and motivating cross-functional partners for support
- Must be action orientated and responsive in a very fast paced environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Self-starter with demonstrated strategic thinking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- A high degree of organization is mandatory
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Inc. ***