Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our client located in Etobicoke is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
Customer Service opportunity with a world-class, flourishing manufacturer.
Are you someone who appreciates high standards of quality and customer service? Are you a go-getter with excellent multi-tasking and organization skills?
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team and work in their state-of-the-art facility in Etobicoke ON.(rexdale blvd/ 427)
The successful candidate will get to join an industry leader that values commitment to excellence in Quality, Delivery, and Customer Service while ensuring a strong focus on employee safety and wellness.
- Collect and read releases (EDI), map to the system
- Work with customer web portals
- Create documentation/forms for pick list, bill of lading, and customs
- Send ASNs to confirm shipments
- Call carriers to arrange for pickup
- Data entry
- Previous customer service, shipping, and expediting experience in an automotive environment
- Typing speed of 45-50 WPM or more
Salary: $45k plus benefits
Hours: 7am-3:30pm Monday to Friday – must be able to work OT as required, which can be done remotely from home
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.