Career Connections Canada Inc.
"Connecting great people with great companies"
Reporting to the Director of Customer Service, the Customer Account Coordinator will manage the flow of information between plant operations and Customer Service, to provide our customers timely and accurate updates and create the foundation for effective internal and external communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for all plant inquiries and escalations
- Act as liaison between the plant and Customer service to provide all key stake holders timely information
- Participate in daily operations meetings to stay current with plant productivity
- Schedule daily touch points with each functional area in the plant to get updates and follow up on open issues.
- Schedule daily touch points with CS to provide orders status updates, identify expedites and communicate any unanticipated production or shipping delays
- Work collaboratively with schedulers and shipping to provide CS expected ship dates on late orders, backorders, missed or short shipments
- Follow-up on expedites and communicate status to Sales and Customer Service
- Monitor arrears and work with Shipping/production to determine new ship-dates
- Maintain strong working relationships with plant personnel and collaboratively work to resolve customer issues
- Oversee all plant transfers ensuring orders are properly updated and changes are communicated to CS
- Recommend process improvements
- Participate in the launch of any new technology related to order fulfillment and tracking
- Collaborate with Operations Manager to address any issues that require additional support or escalation
- Track all returns with disposition code “return to stock” and notify CS so credits can be processed timely.
- Investigate shipping discrepancies and Customer Non-compliances
- Other duties as required
Work is primarily sedentary in nature.
- 30-40% of time required on plant floor
Requirements / Skills:
- Team oriented individual with a consistently positive attitude
- Possess strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced working environment
- Strong communication skills, follow through, and ability to interface with others
- Maximize efficiency without sacrificing accuracy
- 3-5 years experience in related field
- Experience with documenting processes
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Manufacturing or packaged goods industry
- Familiarity with ISO or 6 Sigma principles
- Must be able to think strategically and adapt
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.