Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
- Sweep all aisles and remove garbage as required
- Organize all empty drums in the trailer for disposal
- Place all full wood waste bins in the scrap skid trailer for disposal
- Check and empty all cardboard bins as required
- Clean all doors and windows including ledges and west dock area
- Scrub warehouse floors in all aisles in all buildings
- Sweep and mop under rack areas
- Clean all exposed electrical outlets fire extinguishers and window ledges in all warehouses
- Vacuum or dust all exposed areas of racking in all warehouses
- Sweep under racks
- Minimum Secondary School / High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of cleaning experience
- Prior pharmaceutical environment experience is a strong asset
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License in good standing is required
- Valid electric Walkie Licence
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and to prioritize work load is essential
- Ability to cope in a busy working environment is required
- Ability to work on your own to complete work assignments
*Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.