Career Connections Canada Inc.
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our client in Toronto is currently seeking a Billing Coordinator who is detailed oriented and a self-starter to join our fast-paced billing team. Reporting to the Billing Supervisor, the Billing Coordinator is responsible for the complete billing cycle from prebill generation to issuing of bills to clients in accordance with Firm policies and procedures. The role provides exceptional billing support in a timely manner both to internal and external clients. The ideal candidate will have a high level of organization skills, a keen attention to detail and strong customer service skills. The candidate must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Working closely with partners and legal assistants to prepare client accounts in a timely manner by preparing reports, creating prebills on demand and assisting with special billing requests
- Reviewing all client accounts for accuracy and adherence to client and lawyer guidelines including outside counsel guidelines
- Respond to and resolve queries about the billing process, invoices, billing templates and billing issues
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing results necessary to meet or exceed the department’s overall objectives and improve processes and procedures
- Participate in training and/or improvement initiatives
- Produce the highest quality of work
- Accountable for all work assigned
- Takes initiative
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in a professional services or law firm environment
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in Accounting or Finance
- Handle time pressure situations and stress of multiple demands
- Microsoft 365 Suite of Applications
- Knowledge of Aderant or 3E is considered an asset
- Flexible to work overtime when necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to problem solve
- Good judgement and decision making
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- We pride ourselves on being a mid-sized firm with a family feel
- Active involvement in our community with opportunities to volunteer
- Mentor program
- Wellness programs
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.