Career Connections Canada Inc
'Connecting great people with great companies'
Our Mississauga location is presently looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our Sales and Marketing department.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will be responsible for all aspects of the order process, including order processing, invoicing, returns, and order follow-up. In addition, responsibilities include intake and processing of Quality Complaints and general inquiries. All of this is done while providing exceptional customer service and customer relationship management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Accurately entering and/or verifying (EDI) customer orders
- Liaising with Third Party Warehouse regarding order shipments
- Responding to customer questions and/or reports regarding delivery times and product availability
- Daily invoicing of all orders
- Logging, researching, and resolving shipment issues
- Issuing Return Material Authorization numbers and subsequent credits for returned products
- Facilitating product recall or withdrawal process
- Responding to inquiries regarding product information, complaints, and educational and promotional materials from internal and external stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Analyzing and rectifying customer concerns using established procedures
- Ensuring that a professional attitude and demeanor are conveyed during all communication with both internal and external customers
- Participating in projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual (French/English) with excellent oral and written communication
- 2 years’ experience in data entry / order desk. Customer service experience is an asset
- University degree/College diploma in relevant field of study
- Data Entry skills with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Organization skills / time management
- Strong problem solving
- Strong computer skills: Word and Excel; SAP experience is an asset
- Ability to work independently, and also be a strong team player
- Follows corporate SOPs and departmental procedures
- Analytical with critical thinking skills
- Oral and written communication
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Results driven
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Ability to interact well with internal stakeholders.
• Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..