- June 12, 2017
Warehouse Associate- Night Shift
The main responsibility of this position is to assist with the movement of both inventory and non-inventory items within the Warehouse.
- Pick raw materials, packaging components and/or bulk product per pick lists to support production requirements and record all movements using a RF Gun.
- Operate a Fork Lift and/or a Pallet Truck as appropriate in picking and supplying components, bulk inventory, raw materials and actives for production and other routine material movements.
- Perform put-aways of inventory into rack locations or designated storage areas and record all these movements via RF Gun.
- Perform Cycle Counts
- Load/unload trucks
- Record all material movement transactions using an RF Gun.
- Drive the 5 ton Truck when moving material between facilities
- Operate Fork Lifts and/or Pallet trucks when loading and unloading the Truck and picking/supplying inventory to the Packaging and Compounding departments as per shop packets.
- Record all movements using a RF bar code scanner.
- Perform counts and inspections on inbound goods and complete associated paperwork.
- Input inventory items internal inventory management system and print for audit trail as per standard operating procedures.
- Maintain the receiving log books as required for internal controls.
- Unload vendor trucks
- Process returns from packaging and compounding.
- Ship out Vendor Returns and material disposal shipments.
- Provide back-up support to the Distribution (Pick/Pack) operation as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Secondary School / High School Diploma.
- 2 years of experience within a warehouse environment.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License in good standing is required.
- Fork lift truck certification is required: Ride on Walkie, Deep Reach, Counter Balance and Pallet Truck.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs objects
- Previous receiving experience and five ton truck driving experience are assets.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
** Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538