- January 31, 2018
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Represent the organization in a professional and compelling manner.
- Schedule, administer and mark pre-employment testing, as necessary. Actively contribute towards the continuous improvement of the Language Assessment test’s answer key.
- Prepare, post and maintain all internal job postings within one day of receipt of an approved Request For Hire.
- Respond to queries from candidates.
- Review internal candidates to ensure they are eligible to apply under the Internal Job Posting Program.
- Conduct initial resume screening and shortlisting for high volume positions. Recommend candidates for further consideration to the appropriate recruiter.
- Schedule interviews, and escalate scheduling challenges to recruiters.
- Conduct reference checks in a timely manner, probing appropriately. Review comments with applicable recruiter, highlighting any points of concern.
- Maintain all applicant data in the appropriate files.
- Participate in recruitment related projects, as assigned.
- Act as a backup in processing requests for temporary staffing utilizing agencies approved by the Manager, Talent Acquisition. Maintain records of temporary staffing usage, invoicing and related data.
- Assign daily tasks to the Recruitment Coop Student, when applicable.
- Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
- Performs all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence; Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Previous work experience in an office environment, preferably within a Human Resources department.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System and HRIS preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to respectfully and tactfully interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions, while still meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Highly self-directed and solution-oriented.
- Strong attention to detail.
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538