- January 23, 2018
Senior QC Analyst
Our pharmaceutical client located in Brampton, ON is actively looking for a qualified candidate to fill this full-time permanent role. Applicants MUST have experience using HPLC and GC for method optimization and validation, method development is an asset.
- Efficient and timely analytical testing of routine as well as R&D samples (raw material, in-process and finished product) using instrumentation (80-90%) and wet chemistry (10-20%) techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with method optimization and method validation.
- Expert knowledge of HPLC and GC operation, associated software and sample preparation techniques.
- Excellent instrumentation and analytical problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of relevant GMPs, GLPs, SOPs, Health and Safety regulations and other established regulatory requirements.
- Efficient planning and execution of assigned work with minimal supervision needed.
- Flexibility to plan and prioritize multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to recognize instrumental and /or analytical issues as soon as they occur and suggest resolutions to Management.
- Participation in Laboratory non-conformance investigations along with the QC Team Lead.
- Reporting data in accordance with relevant regulations (GMP) and company SOPs.
- Preparation of technical reports, SOPs and protocols, as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical and scientific support to other (junior) analysts.
- Performing all work in accordance with all established regulatory, compliance and safety requirements.
- Training junior analysts as required.
- Maintaining professional relationship with Internal/External Customers.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements:
- BSc in chemistry or related field; advanced degree (MSc, PhD) is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of GMP laboratory experience, using GC and HPLC instrumentation.
- Strong understanding of HPFBI and FDA GMP requirements as relates to the job.
- Understanding and efficient use of compendial methods and general chapters (USP, EP, etc).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be flexible and capable of carrying multiple projects simultaneously.
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538