- November 21, 2017
- Prepare detailed and thorough job descriptions
- Screen incoming resumes and applications
- Follow up with applicants and candidates
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Enter all candidate information and applications into internal database in a timely manner
- Conducting searches of all candidates in existing database when recruiting for any role
- Selling your candidates to the internal consultants as potentials for their active searches or for marketing to a specific client or type of position.
- Reference checking of candidates.
- Posting of searches on all appropriate sites and or job boards.
- Ensuring that payroll (temporary employees) is completed accurately and on time each week
- Ensuring that you are meeting your objectives/goals and always striving to improve
- Represent Career Connections in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Checking for applications on any job board where we post as well as Stafftrak system.
- Generating leads for potential new clients
- Any other responsibilities as deemed reasonable to pursuing, establishing and maintaining an agreed upon level of successful placements.
- Minimum high school education, or equivalent
- Post- Secondary Education in relation to Human Resources is an asset
- 0-2 years’ experience, based on exposure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills and sales abilities
- Must be willing to take initiative and go above and beyond
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Ability to make phone calls to screen candidates for qualifications in regards to job descriptions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive, out-going attitude
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538