- January 09, 2018
Our pharmaceutical client located in Etobicoke, ON is looking for a qualified candidate to fill this 6 month contract position. There are currently 2 openings available.
- Performs analysis of all laboratory samples including raw material, in-process, finished products, purified water, cleaning validation and stability samples using analytical instruments and established analytical procedures and techniques.
- Documents and compiles all observations and data obtained from testing as per established SOPs and good documentation practices.
- Recognises OOS or out of trend results and under the direction of the Supervisor assists in the completion of lab investigations.
- Performs calibration of laboratory equipment as required by the department’s established calibration program and GMP requirements.
- Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
- Performs all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Integrity and Diligence.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
- Provides technical troubleshooting support or training to other team members where appropriate.
- Disposes of waste solvents and orders any chemicals or laboratory supplies as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bsc. from a recognized educational institution in Chemistry or a related field or Community College diploma in a related field and a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in the analysis of pharmaceutical products.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs and/or laboratory software packages is an asset.
- Good theoretical understanding of FT-IR, titration, UV and chromatography (TLC and column).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP.
- Problem solving ability.
- Proven organization and time management skills as demonstrated through previous work and/or educational experience.
** Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538