- January 04, 2018
Production Planning Manager
- Collaborate with quality, procurement and operations to meet objectives of successful production plan.
- Provide functional leadership and management to Master Scheduler, Demand Planners and shop floor coordinators to meet corporate targets.
- Responsible for creating monthly metrics and corporate reports on time.
- Responsible for performing cost/benefit analysis in support of proposed process improvements and developing recommendations to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Successful integration of product launches, scale up’s and R&D team
- Responsible for reviewing sales vs. forecasts (monthly and quarterly)
- Responsible for scheduling priorities with quality team to ensure material availability
- Responsible for creating quarterly master schedules and finite weekly plans
- Responsible for attending meetings with third part manufacturers for continue supply of Finished Goods (FG)
- Implement measurement and tracking processes to monitor progress
- Work with Distribution, Manufacturing, Finance, Quality and other departments in matters relating to planning, cost reduction and system implementation
- Provide weekly metrics related to Key Performance Indicators ,(Tech Ops) meeting and maintain production schedule adherence report
- Continuously track demand vs. capacity as well production and quality control schedule adherence
- Expected outcomes are improved productivity, reduced cycle times, and decreased costs.
- Responsible for overview an update completed by master scheduler for backorder reports and customer service reports
- Oversee the flow and handling raw materials, activities, packaging components, finished goods from receiving , QA sampling, storage to production operation to the final finished goods shipments
- Quarterly production plan with capacity analysis
- Develop and establish automated supply chain applications using macro programming language VBA and SQL logical files
- Provide strong support for overall operational success of the planning functions and other organizational segments
- Ability to perform in depth inventory investigations for purposes of reconciliation
- Ability to evaluate processes in order to determine root causes of deficiencies
- Ability to analyze costs in order to reduce operating costs while maintaining or improving efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 -7 years’ experience in pharmaceutical planning/ operations
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
- Demonstrated leadership ability including coaching, training, motivating and influencing a team of professionals
- APICS CPIM/CSCP or PMAC SCMP certification
- Working experience with ERP systems and SAP
- Strong experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge with databases
- Strong understanding of Warehousing and Material Movement best practices.
- Strong knowledge of operational capacities, production and business processes.
- Strong knowledge of the Canadian Supply Management System
- Ability to effectively lead operating teams.
- Ability to communicate collaboratively and effectively throughout the organization
- Strong organizational and planning skills with an ability to adapt to unplanned situations
- Knowledge of problem-solving fundamentals and root-cause analysis with strong decision making capabilities
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538