- March 29, 2017
Packaging Assembly Line
Perform activities within the packaging department that will include;
- Completion of work orders per GMP guidelines.
- Place packaged drug product into case.
- Perform manual functions on the line regularly.
- Perform quality checks as directed by the team lead.
- Verify test results and any changes.
- Assist with the reconciliation of components used for the packaging operation.
- Clean floors, walls etc., as directed.
- Assist with documentation.
- Operate manual fillers.
- Complete GMP documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by line lead.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Completed high school or equivalent
- Excellent math skills.
- Good command of the English Language, verbal, reading and writing.
- Strong hand eye coordination skill.
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a pharmaceutical packaging environment.
- Must be available for rotating shifts.
- Compensation: $12-12.80/hour
Please respond with the title “Packaging Operator” in the subject line. Visit http://www.careerconnectionsinc.com often to view new postings and register on www.career.dontinterviewaudition.com and www.careerconnectionsonline.com for free job search, resume writing advice!
* Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538