- May 01, 2017
Formulation Development Assistant
Our client located in North York is looking for a candidate to fill their 3 month contract position.
- Dismantles, cleans, sanitizes and assembles, as required, F.D. rooms and equipment according to established SOPs and Technical Manuals to ensure GMP compliance and meet schedule requirements.
- Delivers in-process samples to designated area.
- Deducts raw materials from inventory where required.
- Assist in disposal of samples in accordance to SOP.
- Adhere to all work related SOPs, GLP and compliance requirements.
- Provide timely assistance to Formulation Development Technicians when requested.
- Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements
- All other duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Engineering, or related science would be an asset.
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
**Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.**
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538