- June 12, 2017
The main responsibility of this position is to assist with the movement of both inventory and non-inventory items within the Warehouse.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a Fork Lift and/or a Pallet Truck
- Load/unload trucks as required.
- Minimum Secondary School / High School Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a warehouse environment.
- Fork lift truck certification is required: Ride on Walkie, Deep Reach, Counter Balance and Pallet Truck.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Successful candidates must be safety consciousness.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills combined with good organizational skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime on an as required basis.
- WHMIS training and Transportation of Dangerous Goods training are beneficial.
** Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538