- December 13, 2017
Our client located in Markham, ON is actively looking for 2 qualified candidates to fill the roles available. This position is a temporary to permanent position based on performance.
- Make-ready, adjust and run job as efficiently as possible to meet safety and productivity standards.
- Examine job order to determine quantity to be cut, stock specifications and special die cutting instructions.
- Examine cutting dies for visual defects and apply correcting solution to repair minor defects.
- Make necessary adjustments to ensure quality.
- Ensure information is communicated between shifts.
- Ensure Company Safety, Quality and Production standards are met.
- Perform proper and required maintenance as well as cleaning of Die Cutter
- Maintenance duties include stooping under machinery, entering confined spaces and climbing ladders
- Must input information into computer for proper tracking of inventory and waste.
- Occasional squatting and kneeling for cleaning and clearing jams.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior die cutting experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of cutting press
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work any shift, overtime and weekends when needed.
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538