- May 18, 2018
Our client in Brampton, ON is actively seeking a qualified candidate to fill this full time permanent position. This role is a bi-weekly rotating shift of mornings, afternoons, and midnights.
- Complete G.M.P. documentation
- Wash and sanitize compounding rooms and vessels.
- Compounding batches as per SOP’s and Master Formulas. Report discrepancies and deviations in a timely manner to compounding lead hand or supervisor.
- Dispense raw materials as required
- Perform accurate inventory transactions using the ERP system, BPCS.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment. Familiar with 5S processes and Lean Manufacturing Concepts.
- Participate and assist with continuous improvement projects and processes.
- Assist with the training of new compounders.
- Perform start-up and shutdown procedures for all vessels.
- Perform minor repairs to the facility and equipment when required
- Perform calibration checks for equipment used in manufacturing as per predefine time periods.
- Assist Validation or Pharmaceutical Technology staff with new formulations and scale ups.
- Assist with investigations where necessary.
- Notify compounding lead hand and mechanic in a timely manner if equipment parts and compounding consumables are low in quantity.
- Follow safety rules/regulations and report any workplace injuries or accidents. Assist when required to improve equipment safety related procedures.
- Required to perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Post-Secondary education in scientific discipline is preferred or 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong math skills, ability to actively listen
- Strong understanding of current GMP requirements.
**Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc.**
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538