- February 06, 2018
Business Development Manager
Our client located in Mississauga, ON is actively looking for a qualified candidate to fill this full time permanent role.
Responsible for the business development and sales growth at a portfolio level for the Life Sciences sector. This position reports directly to the Director of Business Development.
- Promote and sell all the company’s services in accordance with Company standards.
- Aggressively seek and initiate new business relationships with large companies within your sector.
- Identify, develop and maintain favorable contact within high level decision makers and work to understand strategic business challenges while developing a business fit between the company and the customer.
- Develop proposals and sales plans that support increased sales from targeted prospects.
- Manage overall prospect relationships, including dealing with each prospects’ highest buying levels and coordinating the activities of prospect-focused teams and identify business opportunities, and assess prospective customer needs
- Maintain existing business by regular follow-up calls.
- Maintain close liaison with operations and accounting departments.
- Continually research the market for potential customers.
- Cooperate with other offices and agents worldwide in promotion of the company’s business.
- Bids, RFQ’s, proposals and presentations.
- Any other task, as required by direct Manager.
- BS/BA in related discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in related field, particularly international logistics sales
- Strong knowledge of Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to listen and determine customer’s needs.
- Effective presentation & negotiating skills
- Travel requirements and must have access to a vehicle
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538