- February 28, 2018
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Manage consumer interactions professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every consumer in a timely manner, attending to consumer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Adhere to published policies and procedures and ensure that all consumer interactions are properly document in SAP CRM.
- Leverage superior product technical knowledge and resources to resolve consumer product questions, thereby avoiding unnecessary service calls.
- Effectively present and make recommendations on products; conveying quality, integrity and a superior understanding and delivery of consumer needs.
- Exceed established key performance indicator metrics such as: consumer satisfaction, attendance, adherence to schedule, service call avoidance, average handle times, and resolution.
- Provide back-up support for other queues and departments as necessary.
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Min 1 year experience in sales or consumer service
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in French and English
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs
- Pro-active problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within team environment
- Intermediate proficiency with keyboard and Microsoft Office applications
- Bilingual in written verbal English and French is required
**Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections Canada Inc..
Submit Your Resume
To connect call – (905) 281-3538